Appeal Procedure

Students who wish to protest decisions relating to their academic studies may do so. The protest should be made initially as near the source of difficulty as possible, presumably to an instructor, and progress to the head of the Department concerned and then to the Dean of the Faculty. There is a standing committee of the University Senate - the Committee on Appeals of Standing and Discipline - that reviews all appeals made to the Senate, the senior academic authority in the University. Following are the policies and procedures of this Committee.

The University of British Columbia

Enrolment Services
University Centre, Room 322
3333 University Way, Kelowna BC, Canada V1V 1V7