Download a PDF of this section: Alternative Study Options Print this page Email this page

Graduation from Co-op Programs

To graduate with a "Co-operative Education" designation noted on the transcript, a student must successfully complete the minimum number of work terms required for the respective program and obtain a grade of Pass ("P") for each work term.

a place of mind, The University of British Columbia

Student Services
Vancouver Campus
1874 East Mall
Vancouver, BC Canada V6T 1Z1

Emergency Procedures | Accessibility | Contact UBC | © Copyright The University of British Columbia