Download a PDF of this section: Alternative Study Options Print this page Email this page

Programs Not Sponsored by UBC

Students can also choose to study, work, or volunteer in programs sponsored by institutions and organizations other than UBC. These students must make all necessary arrangements on their own and in consultation with their program and faculty advisors. Before enrolling in any program, students should consult departmental advisors concerning the transferability of coursework, degree requirements, and procedures for readmission. Students wishing to obtain transfer credit from a non-partner university must obtain a Letter of Permission to Study at Another Institution from the faculty in which they are enrolled before leaving UBC. All students completing university activity abroad are required to complete the UBC Student Safety Abroad registry and consult the learning resources to enable safer learning abroad.

a place of mind, The University of British Columbia

Student Services
Vancouver Campus
1874 East Mall
Vancouver, BC Canada V6T 1Z1

Emergency Procedures | Accessibility | Contact UBC | © Copyright The University of British Columbia