This chapter provides an archive of courses offered by UBC. For current course sections and schedules, please visit the online Course Schedule (http://www.students.ubc.ca/courses).
Canadian Studies, Faculty of Arts
CDST: Canadian Studies
- CDST 250 (3/6) d Introduction to Canada
- Approaches to the study of Canada from an interdisciplinary perspective, including cultural, political, historical, and economic dimensions.
- CDST 350 (3/6) d Canadian Studies
- An interdisciplinary introduction to Canadian studies. Required of all Canadian Studies Majors.
- CDST 450 (3/6) d Senior Seminar in Canadian Studies
- The Canadian experience from a variety of disciplinary perspectives. Offered by the McLean Chair in Canadian Studies. Required of all Canadian Studies Majors.