This chapter provides an archive of courses offered by UBC. For current course sections and schedules, please visit the online Course Schedule (http://www.students.ubc.ca/courses).
Faculty of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies
INDS: Interdisciplinary Studies
- INDS 501 (0) Instructional Skills Workshop
- Introduction to concepts and practice in higher education instruction; emphasis on lesson planning, student participation and instructional aides; includes video-taped practice teacher/peer feedback 28 classroom hours.
- INDS 502 (1-6) d Interdisciplinary Studies: Thematic Seminars
- Seminars, lectures, and discussions of topics involving several faculties. Contact the Interdisciplinary Studies Program for specific topics (www.isgp.ubc.ca). This course is not eligible for Credit/D/Fail grading.
- INDS 530 (3-6) c Directed Studies
- A series of directed readings related to student's area of interdisciplinary studies. This advanced course may be taken upon approval of the Program head. This course is not eligible for Credit/D/Fail grading.
- INDS 549 (6/12) c Master's Thesis
- This course is not eligible for Credit/D/Fail grading.
- INDS 649 (0) Doctoral Dissertation