This chapter provides an archive of courses offered by UBC. For current course sections and schedules, please visit the online Course Schedule (http://www.students.ubc.ca/courses).
Surgery, Faculty of Medicine
PLAS: Plastic Surgery
- PLAS 514 (3) Advanced Plastic Surgery I
- Seminar and tutorial on selected topics of plastic surgery. Given in alternate years. This course is not eligible for Credit/D/Fail grading.
- PLAS 515 (2) Advanced Plastic Surgery II
- The second year course of the above program. Given in alternate years. This course is not eligible for Credit/D/Fail grading.
- PLAS 750 (0) Plastic Surgery Conference
- Presentation of clinical cases with discussion of the underlying patho-physiology as related to patient management. One hour weekly.
- PLAS 751 (0) Plastic Surgery Seminar Course
- A one-hour weekly seminar course spread over two years for discussion of embryology, anatomy, physiology and pathology relative to the specialty of plastic surgery. These basic science aspects are discussed in relation to patient management.
- PLAS 752 (0) Operative Plastic Surgery
- Techniques of surgery and the relative anatomy and pathophysiology are reviewed during the course of operative procedures.