This chapter provides an archive of courses offered by UBC. For current course sections and schedules, please visit the online Course Schedule (http://www.students.ubc.ca/courses).
VANT: Vantage College
- VANT 140 (1-7) d Content and Language Enrichment Tutorials
- Sustained language support for linked content courses in International Program. Students develop strategies for self-directed learning.
- VANT 148 (2) UBC Vantage College Projects
- Projects linked to topics explored in the UBC Vantage College International Program curricula. [1-0-1; 1-0-1]
- VANT 149 (1) Multidisciplinary Research Project
- Research project that culminates in student-led conference and research presentation. [1-0-1]
Prerequisite: VANT 148.
- VANT 150 (3) Sustainability and Engineering Design
- Topics in sustainability, including the impact of technology on the environment and society, and fundamentals of engineering design. Restricted to students in the UBC Vantage College Engineering Stream. [1-0-2; 1-0-2]
- VANT 151 (3) Multidisciplinary Engineering Design Project
- Design project that culminates in student-led project fair. Restricted to students in the UBC Vantage College Engineering Stream. [2-0-3]
Prerequisite: VANT 150.