Establishment and Constitution
Academic Dress > Hoods
- The master's hood is the same as the bachelor's, lined with the distinctive colour.
- The M.B.A. hood conforms similarly to that of the B.Com.
- The M.Sc.(Bus.Admin.) hood is similar to that of M.Sc., with grey trim and black and white cord.
- The M.Eng. hood is the same as that of the M.A.Sc., except that it is trimmed with a University blue cord.
- The hood for the honorary degree of LL.D. is of scarlet broadcloth lined with dark blue velvet.
- The hood for the honorary degree D.Sc. is the same as for the LL.D., with dark purple lining.
- The hood for the honorary D.Litt. is the same as for the LL.D. and D.Sc., with cream lining.
- The hood for the special honorary degree for Japanese Canadian students is a red shell, lined with royal satin with a gold satin chevron, old gold satin trim, and a white soutache along the shell.
© 2018 The University of British Columbia | Vancouver
Information in this Academic Calendar is subject to change. Visit www.calendar.ubc.ca/vancouver for current details.
This document was generated on 21 Feb 2018 at 10:39 PM.