Establishment and Constitution
Academic Dress > Gowns
- The undergraduate's gown is black in colour and of the ordinary stuff material, of ankle length, and with long sleeves and the yoke edged with khaki cord.
- The master's gown is the same as the undergraduate's, without cord.
- The Ph.D. regalia consists of a gown, Cambridge style, of maroon silk material with front facing panel and sleeves of UBC blue with gold piping; hood, Cambridge pattern, blue silk outside and gold lining; cap, decanal bonnet, of maroon silk with gold cord and tassel.
- The Ed.D. regalia consists of a gown similar in style to that of the Ph.D. but of black stuff; hood American style with lining of light blue and with chevron of University blue, white and gold; cap, decanal bonnet of black stuff with gold cord and tassel.
- The D.M.A. regalia is similar to that of Ed.D. with hood lined with alizarin crimson and a chevron of University blue and gold.
© 2018 The University of British Columbia | Vancouver
Information in this Academic Calendar is subject to change. Visit www.calendar.ubc.ca/vancouver for current details.
This document was generated on 22 May 2018 at 10:17 PM.