Faculties, Colleges, and Schools
The Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences > Continuing Pharmacy Professional Development
Continuing Pharmacy Professional Development is sponsored by the UBC Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
Mission Statement: To advance the knowledge, skills, attitudes, and abilities of pharmacists and other health care professionals in British Columbia through leadership and innovation in continuing professional development, service, and scholarly activity, that support patient-centered, outcomes-focused care.
The goals of the Continuing Pharmacy Professional Development include the following:
- To enhance communication, collaboration, and services through optimization of resources.
- To identify continuing pharmacy professional development needs.
- To develop and deliver quality, accessible learning programs that deliver innovative curricula and support patient-centered, outcomes-focused care.
- To explore and implement innovative programs and learning opportunities to support the advancement of pharmacy practice and specialized pharmaceutical care.
- To foster advancement, innovation, and effectiveness through continuous evaluation and scholarship.