Applicants Following American Secondary School Curriculum
Applicants following the American secondary school curriculum must present the following minimum criteria to be considered for admission:
- graduation from an academic or college preparation program at a US regionally-accredited school;
- English to the senior level (not ESL);
- at least three other senior academic subjects and prerequisites appropriate for the intended program of study;
- three years of mathematics to the junior level;
- a minimum final grade of 70% (or equivalent) in either junior or senior year English; and
- either (a) SAT 1, or ACT, plus Writing (in countries where the SAT and ACT are unavailable, exemptions may be granted).
Certain programs may require a competitive minimum grade in individual prerequisite courses.