Graduate Programs

Information on the Master of Fine Arts (M.F.A.) program and the Master of Arts in English (M.A.), and the Master of Design can be found under the College of Graduate Studies.

The University of British Columbia

Enrolment Services
University Centre, Room 322
3333 University Way, Kelowna BC, Canada V1V 1V7