Other Graduate Programs (M.A.Sc., M.Eng., M.Des., Ph.D.)

Information on the Master of Applied Science (M.A,Sc.), the Master of Engineering (M.Eng.), the Master of Design (M.Des.) and the Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) programs can be found under the College of Graduate Studies.

The University of British Columbia

Enrolment Services
University Centre, Room 322
3333 University Way, Kelowna BC, Canada V1V 1V7