Professional Associations

The right to practice engineering and accept professional responsibility in Canada is limited to those who are registered Professional Engineers. Registration is overseen by the 12 provincial and territorial engineering regulatory bodies that regulate the engineering professions in Canada. During the period between graduation and registration, the graduate who intends to practice in BC should be enrolled with Engineers and Geoscientists British Columbia as an "Engineer in Training."

The University of British Columbia

Enrolment Services
University Centre, Room 322
3333 University Way, Kelowna BC, Canada V1V 1V7