Appealing for Additional Credit

Students who feel an error has been made in the credit granted at time of admission should first make a written request to Enrolment Services for a review of credit granted on admission. If they are not satisfied with the review decision, students should then consult the faculty or school to which they are seeking admission.

The University of British Columbia

Enrolment Services
University Centre, Room 322
3333 University Way, Kelowna BC, Canada V1V 1V7